Fully disposable Clear Plastic visors to protect key workers and individuals during the Coronavirus crisis - CE Approved.
Fast track developed and manufactured in the UK as a response to the coronavirus pandemic, these protective face visors will help form a protective barrier for key workers in healthcare, senior care, commercial catering, retail food sales, warehousing order fulfilment, law, horticultural workers and others.
DISCLAMER Use of a face visor alone for eye, face, and mucous membrane protection from contamination by body fluids is likely insufficient without the additional protection of a medical/surgical mask. Face shields are not meant to function as primary respiratory protection and should not be used alone because aerosols can flow behind the visor, so a protective face-mask (medical/surgical mask, N95 FFR, etc.) should be worn concurrently.
CE Certificate has been granted for this item: CE 21292
- Supplied with Foam headband pad (user must attach)
- One size fits all adjustable head band
- Fits all Head sizes 49cm to 64cm
- Fully recyclable/disposable
- Anti-mist non-permeable protective film
- Manufactured from rPET plastic (recycled post consumer waste)
- Worldwide shipping
- MOQ 1000 pieces
- Packed 100 pcs mask/foam per outer carton 457x304x304mm
- 4000 pcs per Euro pallet 1200x800x1400mm
Note: Item ships less per pallet than cardboard version due to foam headband pad.
Please order in multiples of 100 Visors/foam sets