Website usage terms and conditions
The PakThat website is owned and operated by Cellpak Solutions Ltd. The term ‘Cellpak Solutions Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Felicia Nursery, Avey Lane, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 3QH, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 5434791. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Our return or exchange policy does not extend to custom manufactured items unless the supplied item(s) are found to be faulty or substandard.
The PakThat website (www.pakthat.co.uk) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. By using and browsing the PakThat website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with this policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
Our cookies collect and/or store information for the following purposes:
- to allow us to analyse browsing behaviour by people who access this website via the same computer or device, this includes information about pages viewed and the journey around the website
- to allow us to manage the currency in which users have chosen to view prices on the website
- to allow us to remember what is in a shopping cart during a particular browsing session
- to allow us to manage access to the secure user account area
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website may be set by us and by other third parties whose services we use to facilitate our understanding of website usage and who may provide website hosting and management services.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies.