Fully disposable cardboard visors to protect key workers and individuals during the Coronavirus crisis.
Fast track developed and manufactured in the UK as a response to the coronavirus pandemic, these protective face visors will help form a protective barrier for key workers in healthcare, senior care, commercial catering, retail food sales, warehousing order fulfilment, law enforcement, horticultural workers and others.
DISCLAMER Use of a face visor alone for eye, face, and mucous membrane protection from contamination by body fluids is likely insufficient without the additional protection of a medical/surgical mask. Face shields are not meant to function as primary respiratory protection and should not be used alone because aerosols can flow behind the visor, so a protective face-mask (medical/surgical mask, N95 FFR, etc.) should be worn concurrently.
Please note: We are seeking CE approval however currently there is no agreed timeline for this.
- One size fits all adjustable Cardboard head band
- Fully recyclable/disposable
- Anti-mist non-permeable protective film
- Screen dimensions 16.7cm x 21cm
- Fits all Head sizes 49cm to 64cm
- Can be custom printed
- Worldwide shipping
- MOQ 1000 pieces
- Packed 120 pcs per outer carton
- Outer carton 300x200x110 2.8kg
- 21'120 pcs per Euro pallet (1200x800x1400mm)
Please order in multiples of 120 Visors