The ECO-GRIP™ Burrito Tablet Mailer is our innovative new tablet mailing product designed for Tablet Recycling and Tablet Trade-in schemes. The ECO-GRIP Burrito securely holds a single tablet in a lightweight, strong and protective packet for low cost postal and mail shipment.
We took inspiration for the ECO-GRIP™ Burrito from the famous Mexican Burrito, however unlike its namesake, our Burrito wont drip Guacamole down your shirt. It also conforms to updated Royal mail and worldwide postal guidelines concerning the mailing of devices containing a Lithium-ion battery. The Tablet is held securley in position within the mailer pack by the patented 'belt & brace' section's of the mailing pack, whilst the rigid outer cardboard sleeve prevents the device from being activated in transit whilst protecting against damage.
- The packet size of the ECO-GRIP™ Burrito when assembled is approximately 210 x 315 x 12mm
- The ECO-GRIP™ Burrito contains no plastics and is manufactured from minimum 50% recycled paper and is also fully recyclable in domestic and commercial packaging recycling schemes.
- ECO-GRIP™ Burrito Tablet - Designed to fit Apple iPad all versions, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and all Tablets measuring 300mm or less corner to corner (measured diagonally)
- Designed to fit into a C4 (A4) envelope for ease of outbound leg shipping.
- The ECO-GRIP™ Burrito Tablet Mailer is a patented product.
- ECO-GRIP is a registered trademark.